Airbnb - Terrible service and thieves!

1.3

Someone accepted our booking for a camper van then immediately cancelled but not before they had taken £377 of my money. Air bnb apologised but said they can’t return my money for up to 5 days. There are no other camper vans available on Airbnb for the dates I want so my trip away is now completely ruined and I have no money to try and book elsewhere.

I’m absolutely disgusted with the idiot who took my money and Airbnb for not refunding it immediately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Airstream Camper.

Rv One Superstores - NO Customer Service

Pay your money, collect your unit and they are done with you. We have had an Airstream Base Camp unit, since July of 2017 with faulty refrigeration, a leak and 12 volt issues.

Eventually had to go direct to Airstream! They managed to jump start RV One and we will now refrigeration on March 6th! 8 MONTHS after our initial purchase!! We have cancelled 2 vacations and one weekend away, because of the issues.

We thought Airstream was a quality product, but they need to revise their Dealership policies! Spent $3,400 to date on something we haven't been able to use.

What a nightmare! Never again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Airstream Camper.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments